Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Oil Painting Demonstration -- Pontoon Bridge

I sketched this out today in around 40 minutes. This will be a 16"x12" oil painting of Pontoon Bridge in Mayo. I am working from a postcard a neighbour gave me, who requested a painting of this scene. Apparently it is a favourite fishing spot, or was in the past. I am not sure what it is like now. The postcard is quite old. I don't have much free time these days, so I will have to be really efficient with my time to make it progress. Check back to see it's progress over the next week or so. Meanwhile you can see my recent and past works of art in my gallery or scroll down to the bottom of this page to see current art for sale.

2 comments:

t3ss4 said...

hi there Jim ^__^ thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog.

I like your works :) specially the new jersey woods. I like the colors that you used.

keep on painting...

Alicia said...

So I would request you to upload the sketch when you have completed. I will be waiting to see it.