Sunday, August 9, 2009

Howth Head from Portmarnock Beach Finished Painting

The final upload of this painting demonstration. I have used the same colours as before and worked as previously on creating realistic ripples, shadows and movement in the water, and reflections on the beach. I also reworked the people although they were quite small as the painting is only 16" x 12". There's not much more to say except enjoy! And let me know your feedback, if this picture appeals to anyone. Thanks for stopping by, and check back again to see my next work very soon. I may start another online painting demonstration this week.

2 comments:

Francis Shanahan said...

Good work. Captures the scene very well.

RonĂ¡n said...

Jim,
I like your painting and would like to use it to promote a business in portmarnock.
Can you drop me an email at ronan.egan@gmail.com if you're amenable to this.
Thanks,
Ronan