Monday, December 1, 2008

When days are darkest...

The weather is very cold this week here in Ireland but we haven't had snow so far. Temperatures have been low -- below zero or thereabouts. So I haven't had the chance to take any photos like the above, pity! This one is courtesy of wetcanvas photo library. Sales at the art fair were not so hot either and I feel that the recession was on all potential buyers minds. Still it was worth taking part and I can add this to my art cv. I will post more work here as I have the chance but lately I had a busy schedule with house projects and I am getting closer to the end of that so will hopefully get back to focusing on new paintings. In the meantime I have been looking at printer costs and options, yet I haven't bought - as it seems a huge outlay and funds are tight at the moment. I will have to decide soon...

No comments: