Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's happening with the blog? Cosyheart...Check it out.


Any regular followers will be wondering why so few posts...all I can say is that I have been working on the preparation of files for and cooperating with a newly formed company to market my art in England and elsewhere. The name of the company is Cosyheart. They manufacture beautiful heaters which can enhance your home. Obviously I am biased now as they are using my paintings for their range of designs. If you are interested in having one of my paintings on the wall and also the functionality of a heater combined, go along to their website and check out my designs. They are in the process of launching in August, but the site is more or less ready. The above is how my painting Snowy Track appears on their square heater. Here's the link to my profile on their site. Tell all your friends!! Thanks.
The second reason for the lack of posts is that I encountered a problem with my last artistic effort which I have to yet to fix...due to time constraints so I didn't post any of the progression shots of it, even though it is almost complete. I might get around to fixing and completing this painting soon but I have to do an exam in a different pursuit which is distracting me from painting lately. I don't put all my eggs in the one basket!! Anyway I intend to keep this blog going and also improving as an artist - so there will be more posts.
That's all for now. Check back in a week or so....I can't be sure when I will post again but it won't be too long.

No comments: