Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Slea Head Co. Kerry in Gormleys Art Auctions Lot 232 Feb 22nd

This is my painting of Slea Head in Co. Kerry. It is for auction via Gormleys art auctions, as Lot 232. The auction is currently live on-line for pre-auction bidding and the Gallery will host the actual auction night on 22nd February at 7pm in the Gallery at 25 South Frederick Street just off Nassau Street beside Trinity College Dublin. Here is the link to my Slea Head Painting. This is your chance to get a high quality piece of Irish Landscape Art at a very affordable price. My prices may not be so low for much longer as when I get a few consistent sales behind me, I will be raising my prices. This piece is framed, ready to hang, in a cream-white solid wood frame. So don't let the chance go, if you want to get a quality artwork by me, an emerging artist at the affordable end of what hopefully will be my successful art career.

Below is a snapshot or two of a current work, which is still in the studio. It is my largest work in oils to date, 24" x 20" on canvas. I intend to paint this size and larger more often.




No comments: