Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Irish Horse Racing Painting -- Ireland Detail of Latest Painting in Progress

The above is a first closeup look at one of my current work in progress. The painting has eight horses but this is the first that is really finished so I show closeup of this only. You can see the earlier post that shows the full painting in progress a few posts back. Here in Ireland, horse racing is a very popular sport and draws large crowds to spectate at the major festivals, such as Galway Races and Punchestown. I am working most every day now to complete this and other work for my upcoming exhibition at the end of next month. Hope you enjoy how this painting is emerging as I am very pleased with it so far, and how my painting style is becoming more settled and distinctive. Feel free to pass comments, as I appreciate feedback, thanks Jim

No comments: