Saturday, January 15, 2011

Irish Landscape Art - Late Summer in the Golden Vale

The above is a further snapshot of my next painting, a complete change from the winter scene I just completed. This is painted from a photo I took in late August, outside Fethard in County Tipperary Ireland. I am about three-quarters finished. I haven't been spending so long writing the posts in the blog lately, just showing what I am doing, as I can't devote so much time to that. I have to make the best use of my time. Here is the update anyway for to enjoy. As regards marketing side of things, I am considering applying to some galleries over the next few months. Even to start now, they take 4-6 weeks to consider your application, so it will take time to see any responses. That's it for now, Jim

No comments: